Every modern business relies on connectivity, but business owners can’t be expected to be experts themselves when it comes to understanding and selecting the right service to suit their company’s needs. If you’re in the market for an Internet or Ethernet solution and don’t know where to start, take this one-question quiz. Your answer will direct you to a service option that may best address your business’s network service needs.
Which of the statements below most accurately describes your current situation?
- Not only is our business growing, but our employees are increasingly working remotely. We need to scale up in a cost-effective way that will support our mobile workforce no matter where they are.
- We’re in an area prone to floods. One hard rain storm and our whole network could be sunk.
- We want to connect our two offices so they can file-share and access applications quickly and seamlessly. We need a service provider that can offer scalability and security for our connection, but we have a great IT department that can take it from there.
- Our organization has offices all around the city that need to share data reliably, but because they are all different sizes, each location has its own unique needs.
- We’re looking to save money and improve access to time-sensitive data by consolidating our multi-location business LANs into one WAN.